The World Mycotoxin Forum is the leading international meeting series on mycotoxins where food and feed industry representatives meet with people from universities and governments from around the world.
The main objectives of The World Mycotoxin Forum are:
- to provide a unique platform for the food and feed industry, regulatory authorities and science
- to exchange information and experiences on the various aspects of mycotoxins
- to review current knowledge related to mycotoxins in food and feed
- to discuss strategies for prevention and control of mycotoxin contamination ensuring the safety and security of the food and feed supply, and protecting human and animal health
- to promote integrated solutions for the control of mycotoxin contamination along conventional and organic supply chains.
For more details and registration visit worldmycotoxinforum.org