Technical Service Consultants Ltd
Global supplier of superior swabs and microbiological consumables. The purpose of our products is to make sure that you get the right result every time, whether that is in sample collection, transport identification or storage.
The right result every time.
For over 30 years, Technical Service Consultants has been developing, manufacturing and delivering microbiological consumables diagnostic systems and disposable products for clinical, food, pharmaceutical, forensic and laboratory suppliers across the world.
From early innovations (TSC created the first bacterial bead preservation system - Protect) through to products for bioluminescence (ATP) testing, we have constantly evolved products in response to our customers' feedback.
- Culture Swabs - The most extensive range of synthetic and natural tip sterile swabs
- Probact™ M40 Transport Swabs - Complete sampling kits for timed transport to the laboratory
- SwabSURE™ Listeria Diagnostic Swabs - Complete sampling kits for the detection of pathogenic Listteria
- Protect™ Microorganism Preservation System - Cryopreservation system for long term storage of microorganisms
- Enviroscreen™ Surface and Hygiene Sampling - Environmental monitoring swabs and sponges to optimise hygiene monitoring protocols such as HACCP
Other products and services include:
- Disposable culture loops, inoculation needles, spreaders and pipettes
- Specialised swabs and components
- Poultry and Carcass sampling kits
- Polyethylene containers
- Ready prepared culture media
- Laboratory accessories
- Irradiation sterility service
- Plastic injection moulding.
For a list of distributors in your area please contact email@example.com