Hygiena International Ltd
Hygiena delivers rapid microbial detection, monitoring, and identification solutions to a wide range of industries, including food and beverage, healthcare, hospitality, pharmaceuticals, and personal care.
Utilizing advanced technologies and patented designs, Hygiena provides industry-leading ATP monitoring systems, PCR-based pathogen detection and characterization systems, allergen tests, environmental collection devices, and more. Hygiena is committed to the mission of providing customers with high-quality innovative technologies that are easy-to-use and reliable, backed by excellent customer service and support. Headquartered in Camarillo, California with offices in Wilmington, Delaware, Mexico, Canada, the United Kingdom and China, and over 80 distributors in more than 100 countries worldwide, Hygiena products span the globe.
All products are made under strict GMP standards, ensuring excellent product quality and reliability.
Hygiena's patent Snap Valve technology delivers simplicity, convenience, performance and affordability. It's solid-state technology has enabled it to provide sensitive, reproducible detection systems at low cost with unsurpassed performance.
Novel chemistry offering both sensitivity and specificity have enabled Hygiena to break boundaries by delivering a same shift 7-hour test result for bacteria on a low cost portable instrument. The same technology can also provide an instant test for enzymes of industrial importance such as phosphatases.
Hygiena's market leading qualities of proven high performance, repeatability and cost effectiveness have made it the supplier of choice for many leading blue chip companies and enforcement organisations around the world.
- 1st liquid stable ATP detection reagent (1999)
- 1st universal ATP reagent swab device (2000)
- 1st truly portable low cost ATP Hygiene monitoring system (SystemSURE, 2003; improved 2006)
- Independently verified and proven to give the best performance (2006, 2010, 2011)
- Business award recognition in several industries
- >50,000 systems sold
- Range of simple colour hygiene tests
- New test platform for 21st Century
- New EnSURE instrument (2011)
- More sensitive reagent (SuperSnap) supporting allergen control
- Detection of microbes and specific bacteria in less than 8 hours (MicroSnap)
- Detection of process indicators minutes (ZymoSnap)
AOAC Certification for MicroSnap coliform and E. coli ( 2013)
Worldwide distribution and offices:
Hygiena operates a network of over 80 distributors in 65 countries and from its offices in UK, USA, China, Netherlands, and India / Middle East. Click here for worldwide contact form: www.hygiena.com
Follow @HygienaInt on Twitter
Learn more LinkedIn
Contact us Hygiena