Oculer Rapid Microbiology Method
Principle: Greenlight technology utilising oxygen depletion sensor
Approvals: Microval and AOAC applied for
Suitability: Food especially dairy and beverages. PCP. All aerobic bacteria including Yeasts and Moulds. Commercial Sterility Testing
Capital equipment required: Yes
Oculer RMM consists of an Oculer 930 Series Reader and proprietary OcuSoft Software. Samples are inoculated into special AP-Check Vials containing special Gamma Irradiated proprietary media and Oxygen Depletion Sensor. Reduction in the level of oxygen caused by bacterial growth in the AP-Check Vials is continuously monitored by sensitive LEDs. The resulting luminescence is measured providing accurate real-time data and early detection of microorganisms’ growth. Yeasts & Moulds can be detected within 48 hrs incubation.
- Greenlight Technology
- Fully automated Rapid System for aerobic microorganisms including Yeasts and Moulds
- Both qualitative and quantitative results
- Enables early release of product being tested on a positive release basis.
- TVC, Yeasts and Moulds, Coliform, Gram Positive, Gram Negative.
- Commercial Sterility Testing
- Surface Environmental Monitoring