UD-7973 Unit Dose™ Listeria monocytogenes Certified Reference Material
Principle: Microbiological certified reference material
Approvals: ISO 17034, ISO 17025
Suitability: Microbiological testing, Media Validation, Growth Promotion Testing, Growth Inhibition Testing, FDA BAM, USDA MLG
Capital equipment required: No
Unit Dose™ cultures are formulated to deliver less than 100 CFU per pellet. Directly inoculate media without dilution. Quantitatively validated and traceable cultures are certified reference materials with a downloadable certificate of analysis on our website. The lyophilized culture is preserved in our proprietary Microgel-Flash™ quick dissolve matrix. Sold in packs of 10 individually vacuum sealed microorganism pellets.
- Pellets dissolve instantly once hydrated.
- Each pellet delivers <100 CFU of Listeria monocytogenes.
- Manufactured and tested under ISO 17034 and 17025 accreditations.
- Stores in the freezer -20°C to -10°C.
- Product shelf life of 18 months post-manufacture date.
NSI Lab Solutions view full details
Website: Visit Website
Tel: +1 919-789-3000