Legionella pneumophila SG1-15 Separation Kit
Manufacturer: rqmicro AG
Principle: Immunomagnetic separation of cells for subsequent cultivation or flow cytometric detection
Automation: Possible with rqmicro STREAM or rqmicro COUNT
Suitability: Monitoring solution for the quantification of intact Legionella pneumophila SG1-15 (incl. VBNC) or for simplified cultivation.
Capital equipment required: Depending upon the application
rqmicro developed this highly specific kit to simplify, accelerate and improve the detection of Legionella pneumophila SG1-15 in water samples, e.g. drinking water or complex matrices such as cooling tower samples.
Two kit versions are available:
- Separation and
- Separation & Detection
The Separation kit efficiently isolates Legionella pneumophila SG1-15 target cells and at the same time eliminates more than 95% of the competing flora. It thus enables reliable and conclusive results when cultivating cells on agar or using other methods of downstream analysis.
In addition, the Separation & Detection kit includes a viability dye and a second set of fluorescently labelled antibodies to specifically quantify intact Legionella pneumophila SG1-15 (incl. VBNC) by flow cytometry.
The kits are also available in the PLUS option to meet the increased requirements for the precise and reliable analysis of complex water samples e.g. from cooling towers.
- Suitable for various water types: from drinking water to complex industrial process water
- Standardized and easy to carry out workflow
- Reliable results with various methods, e.g. cultivation or flow cytometry
- For flow cytometric analysis:
- Time to result < 2 hours
- Direct quantification of intact L.p. SG1-15 cells (incl. VBNC)
- Enabling optimization of water treatment plans and direct risk control
rqmicro AG view full details
Website: Visit Website
Tel: +41 44 512 51 51