GeneDisc® Technologies for the Rapid Detection and Identification of TAB Spoilage
Manufacturer: Pall Corporation
Suitability: Small to high throughput labs
Capital equipment required: Yes
Description: Pall’s GeneDisc® method allows simultaneous detection and identification of Alicyclobacillus spp.
- Rapid — While culture methods require up to 10 days to results, Pall’s GeneDisc method allows a simultaneous detection and identification of Alicyclobacillus spp. in as fast as 2 days.
- Easy to use — GeneDisc method is designed for routine use and validated from sample to result. Implementing PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) has never been this easy.
- Modular — System modularity fits your throughput needs: up to 48 samples can be analyzed in a one hour PCR run.
- Get informative results – GeneDisc method allows the simultaneous detection of Alicyclobacillus spp. and identification of the 4 strains known to be main potential spoilers (A. acidoterrestris, A. acidophilus, A. cycloheptanicus, A. herbarius).
- Avoid false results – Unique highly specific and sensitive tests enable a wide coverage of Alicyclobacillus species.
Pall Corporation view full details
Website: Visit Website