61-00029 Salmonella enterica Abony Certified Reference Material
Principle: Microbiological certified reference material
Suitability: USP 61/USP 62
Capital equipment required: No
Salmonella enterica Abony quantitative positive control certified reference material for laboratories performing USP 61/62 analytical methods.
Strain ID is NCTC 6017 also designated WDCM 00029.
Each Microgel Flash™ pellet is formulated using our proprietary Microgel-Flash quick dissolve matrix and delivers <100cfu per 100uL inoculum after hydration in 1.5mL supplied sterile peptone buffer.
- Each lyophilized pellet delivers <100cfu per 100uL inoculum after hydration in 1.5mL supplied sterile peptone buffer.
- At least 10 tests per vial.
- Exact CFU/pellet activity is listed on the accompanying COA.
- Supplied in packs of 10 individually vacuum sealed pellets along with 10 x 1.5mL sterile peptone buffer.
- Stores at -20ºC to -10ºC.
- Product shelf life of 18 months post-manufacture date.
NSI Lab Solutions view full details
Website: Visit Website
Tel: +1 919-789-3000