27th April 2020 Content supplied by: Pall Corporation
Rapid Quantification & Identification of L. pneumophila Serogroup 1
Pall GeneDisc Technologies provides complete solutions to water system network managers for real-time Legionella risk management.
- Reduce downtime - Shorter time to results enables reactive surveillance preventing delayed intervention on water networks and system closures.
- Implement appropriate and effective disinfection measures - Mapping water system networks with the GeneDisc system identifies and targets contaminated pipework and water points.
- In line with NF T 90-471 and ISO/TS 12869 - NF VALIDATION certified method against both standards.
- Quantify Legionella spp. and Legionella pneumophila simultaneously - GeneDisc Plate Legionella DUO enables combined detection and quantification of both Legionella spp. and Legionella pneumophila using the same sample preparation and without any additional hands-on time.
- Direct detection and identification of Legionella - GeneDisc Plate Legionella ID enables rapid source screening and the identification of Legionella spp., L. pneumo, and L. pneumophila Serogroup 1.
Date Published: 27th April 2020
Source article link: View
Pall Genedisc System - Ready-to-Use,
Modular and Portable Equipment to