2nd July 2020 Content supplied by: NSI Lab Solutions
Quantitative Coliform/E.coli Certified Reference Materials for Hemp
A 10 x 1g pack of hydroponically grown hemp.
- Supplied as single-use lyophilized samples to be hydrated with sterile water or Butterfield's buffer and further diluted as required by the method being used.
- Designed for cultural methods.
- Useful for control charts, analysts DOCs, and method validations.
Our quantitative certified reference materials are manufactured using naturally cultivated hemp inoculated with live microorganisms. Vial contents are then lyophilized for long term stability and viability of microbial counts.
Simply hydrate the vial contents with sterile water, mix to homogenize, and plate your samples.
- Robust microbial activity ensures reliable performance each and every time.
- Freezer storage is required to maintain a shelf life of 18 months from the date of manufacture.
NSI Lab Solutions celebrates 20+ years providing customers with ISO-accredited certified reference materials, proficiency tests, standards, and world-class product support. Shop our affordable cannabis testing standards and proficiency tests. Let our friendly team help you with your lab’s QA/QC product needs.
To find out more click the green "Request Information" button below.
Date Published: 2nd July 2020
Source article link: View
Second Wave? - Do Public
Validated Immunoaffinity Techniques for Mycotoxin