PCR Needs Easy and H...
7th February 2022 Content supplied by: Pall Corporation
Pall Rapid Microbial Detection System Designed for the Food Industry
Product quality is critical for the food industry, and while the requirements vary across each market segment, the commitment to safety is constant.
From producing dairy products to ensuring the integrity of each unique bouquet and flavor intensity in a bottle of wine, everyday Pall is there, helping customers improve product quality, maximize yield, reduce operating costs and safeguard health.
To improve food control and testing, Pall can provide an extensive portfolio of innovative certified solutions to help simplify and improve food producer’s microbiological controls. GeneDisc® solutions provide the food industry with real time monitoring of a variety of foodborne pathogens by PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction).
Using the GeneDisc Rapid Microbiology System represents an attractive alternative to existing microbiological methods for key food-borne pathogens, such as Salmonella, Listeria, Campylobacter, as well as pathogenic strains of Escherichia coli (O157 and non-O157 STEC).The features and benefits are:
- Reliability - covers the USDA FSIS and CEN EFSSA regulatory requirements
- Simplicity - limited user input required to run tests;patented instrument and consumable design allows highly simplified operation
- Speed - results available within hours, ensuring timely decisions during manufacturing cycle
- Security - unique, closed system provides reproducible results - ideal for routine QC operation
- Savings - attractive pricing, with cost savings based on lean manufacturing and improved quality control
- Support - a full package of training, servicing, calibration, repair and technical support is available
Click here for details or contact Pall using the green "Request Information" button below.
Date Published: 7th February 2022
Source article link: View
PCR Needs Easy and Highly-Efficient