20th April 2021 Content supplied by: Pall Corporation
Pall Rapid Microbial Detection System Designed for the Dairy Industry
Product quality is critical for the food industry, and while the requirements vary across each market segment, the commitment to safety is constant.
From producing dairy products to ensuring the integrity of each unique bouquet and flavor intensity in a bottle of wine, every day Pall is there, helping customers improve product quality, maximize yield, reduce operating costs and safeguard health.
To improve food control and testing, Pall can provide an extensive portfolio of innovative certified solutions to help simplify and improve food producer’s microbiological controls. GeneDisc® solutions provide the food industry with real-time monitoring of a variety of foodborne pathogens by PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction).
Using the GeneDisc Rapid Microbiology System represents an attractive alternative to existing microbiological methods for key foodborne pathogens, such as Salmonella, Listeria, Campylobacter, as well as pathogenic strains of Escherichia coli (O157 and non-O157 STEC).
The features and benefits are:
- Reliability - covers the USDA FSIS and CEN EFSSA regulatory requirements
- Simplicity - limited user input required to run tests; patented instrument and consumable design allows highly simplified operation
- Speed - results available within hours, ensuring timely decisions during manufacturing cycle
- Security - unique, closed system provides reproducible results - ideal for routine QC operation
- Savings - attractive pricing, with cost savings based on lean manufacturing and improved quality control
- Support - a full package of training, servicing, calibration, repair, and technical support is available
For further details, please click here, or use the 'Request Information' button provided below.
Date Published: 20th April 2021
Source article link: View
Rapid Quantification & Identification of L.
How a User-Friendly Membrane Filtration