New BacTrace® Antibody Coated Latex Beads for STECs
BacTrace® antibody coated latex beads offer assay developers and researchers a rapid, easy-to-use tool to identify Shiga-toxin producing E. coli (STEC) and most Salmonella serotypes. These products uniquely meet researchers’ needs since they are the only latex beads available that utilize the proven BacTrace antibodies.
- BacTrace Antibody Coated Latex Beads:
- Deliver high specificity and sensitivity
- Detect STEC serotypes O157, O145, O103, O111, O121, O26, O45, and a broad spectrum of Salmonella serotypes
- Provide mix and read simplicity
- Give results in 5 minutes or less
BacTrace Antibody Coated Latex Beads are ready for commercial use and have been developed using ISO quality systems and scalable manufacturing practices.
Tags: Escherichia coli inc STECs, Escherichia coli, Escherichia coli O157
Date Published: May 5, 2014
Source article link: Kirkegaard & Perry Laboratories, Inc » company contact details
USDA FSIS Chooses 3M for E.coli, Salmonella and Listeria Testing
BAX® System Assays Now Meet New ISO 16140-2 Standard for All AFNOR-approved Methods
Dry Sample-ready Plates Are Ideal Alternative to RMMs
One Enrichment, One Protocol, One Kit. All Common Pathogens Detected.