15th March 2021 Content supplied by: Vectornate/Medschenker
MedSchenker® Mid-turbinate CavSwab™ Has Age Recommended Stop Points for Pediatric Patients
Recommended for pediatric use, the MedSchenker® Mid-turbinate CavSwab™, with age recommended stop points and Allium™ flock technology, has been engineered with a precision scalloped surface to produce ‘cavums.’
Allium™ flock technology refers to the unique ability of our nylon fibers to adapt to the direction the swab is being pushed/pulled, resulting in less friction and an overall more pleasant experience for both the medical professional and the patient.
The notched 120mm shaft, with an 85mm breakpoint, increases grip and dexterity. It has also been marked with age recommended stop points for uncomplicated identification of required depth and a removable stopper indicates when that depth has been reached. The design of the stopper, the face of a bear, helps distract and put younger patients at ease.
Features and Benefits include:
- Marked nylon shaft with age recommended stop points for uncomplicated identification of required depth.
- Removable stopper, the face of a bear, helps distract and put younger patients at ease.
- Precision scalloped surfaces of ‘cava’ provide a greater surface area to absorb and collect larger amounts of specimen.
- Allium™ flock technology - nylon fibers adapt to the direction the swab is being pushed/pulled.
- Notched shaft increases grip and dexterity while also reducing the amount of stress on the practitioner.
- Electron beam sterilized and individually wrapped in pouches to ensure 100% sterility.
To request a free sample, use the 'request information' button below.
Date Published: 15th March 2021