Meat Speciation Testing Gains UKAS Accreditation
Geneius have gained UKAS accreditation for meat speciation utilising bespoke in-house developed qualitative PCR methodology.
This unique development provides Geneius customers with:
- A very comprehensive, cost effective, detection process.
- Rapid result generating capability.
- Excellent test reliability - not reliant on the efficiency and accuracy of external PCR kits
- A highly flexible detection capability especially when challenged with difficult matrices with high fat content or highly processed foods.
- DNA sequencing expertise which delivers the fastest and most accurate confirmation of unanticipated positive results.
Please contact us to discuss your meat speciation needs
Tags: Meat Speciation
Date Published: September 9, 2014
Source article link: Geneius Labs » company contact details
Validated Multiplex for Salmonella species, Typhimurium and Enteritidis in Pork
Quickest, Easiest Test for Raw Pork in Meat and Environmental Samples
NGS Shows Meat DNA in Veggie Burgers
Simple, Safe, Sealed - Sampling Device for Tissue Genotyping and DNA Speciation
UK Launches Virtual Food Authenticity Network