9th September 2014 Content supplied by: Geneius Labs
Meat Speciation Testing Gains UKAS Accreditation
Geneius have gained UKAS accreditation for meat speciation utilising bespoke in-house developed qualitative PCR methodology.
This unique development provides Geneius customers with:
- A very comprehensive, cost effective, detection process.
- Rapid result generating capability.
- Excellent test reliability - not reliant on the efficiency and accuracy of external PCR kits
- A highly flexible detection capability especially when challenged with difficult matrices with high fat content or highly processed foods.
- DNA sequencing expertise which delivers the fastest and most accurate confirmation of unanticipated positive results.
Please contact us to discuss your meat speciation needs
Date Published: 9th September 2014
Source article link: View
foodproof® Range Extended to Food
Particle Measuring Systems Appoints Scandinavian