29th January 2020 Content supplied by: rapidmicrobiology.com
Latest Microbiology Newsletter - 28 January 2020
It was microbial identification week in this weeks microbiology newsletter, find:
- Charles River talks to rapidmicrobiology about how their Accugenix contract identification service for isolates from pharmaceutical and biotech industries help manufacturers meet regulatory requirements
- Need a proficiency testing scheme for your identification process whether its biochemical or molecular based, LGC offer seven different panels for identification and/or confirmation of Salmonella, Listeria, Gram-negative organisms, Campylobacter, Cronobacter, Yeasts, Gram-positive organisms. Each panel contains five different samples.
- How to establish a cost case and validation for MALDI-TOF idenfitication platform - Welsh Water has it done
- Campden BRI have a fast turnaround on MALDI-TOF identification specially validated for the food industry
- PLUS - take our MALDI-TOF quiz!
- As the coronavirus outbreak continues to spread, Primerdesign have developed a genesig RT-qPCR kit for the novel coronavirus strain 2019-CoV. Available to pre-order now, the kit is not CE/FDA marked and is sold under “research use only” licensing laws
To read the full newsletter go to: www.rapidmicrobiology.com/view-newsletter/189
Don't miss out, get your microbiology newsletter every week - subscribe for free now
Date Published: 29th January 2020
Latest Microbiology Newsletter - 21 January 2020
Special Focus on the Detection