11th February 2020 Product update: rapidmicrobiology staff writer
Latest Microbiology Newsletter - 11 Feb 2020
This week we are still in the middle (or is it just the start?) of the 2019-nCoV crisis now officially named as Covid-19, we had some new Covid-19 diagnostics kits on the market see those and also find:
- There's lots of ATP based hygiene testing systems available, how do you get the most from your system, register for this on-demand webinarWith so many testing options available on the market how can you be sure you are getting the most from your system?
- Looking for an air sampler for envionmental monitoring within restricted-access barrier systems (RABs) and filling lines in grade A environments, the new SAS Tri-Clover Isolator Head for Microbial Air Sampler is a good fit
- Detect the worst beer spoliage organisms with the new foodproof Beer Screening 2 LyoKit a ready to use real-time PCR test for picking up 30+ beer spoilage organisms simultaneously.
- There's a new flow cytometry instrument in town, this technique continues to establish itself as a great fit for food, beverages and cosmetic microbiological quality control
- For swabbing larger surface areas the Envirostik comes as a complete kit making it almost impossible for the operator to contaminate the sample
To read the full newsletter go to: www.rapidmicrobiology.com/view-newsletter/191
Don't miss out, get your microbiology newsletter every week - subscribe for free now
Date Published: 11th February 2020
Source article link: https://www.rapidmicrobiology.com/view-newsletter/191
Note: This content has been edited by a rapidmicrobiology staff writer for style and content.
Emergency Special Focus on Covid-19 (2019
If Microbiology is Your Thing