1st October 2018 Content supplied by: BioVigilant- A Division of Azbil North America
IMD-W Bioburden Analyser: Providing Real-Time Bacteria Monitoring of PW, UPW, and WFI Water Systems.
BioVigilant’s IMD-W instrument was designed by industry experts for rapid market adoption. The system was designed to meet the needs for water monitoring in pharma, medical device, consumer products, beverage, and cosmetic industries.
- Detects particles and determines biologic status simultaneously
- Real-time results without staining or reagent
- Enhanced interferent discrimination
- Automated system suitability routine
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant
- User-friendly touch screen user interface
- Data may be exported for offline analysis and storage
- Flexible communications interface for networking; can be controlled externally by common industrial control systems (e.g. SCADA, PLC)
- Contact Biovigilant (www.biovigilant.com) for a 3 day no obligation evaluation of our IMD-W
Please click here to read the full text and review our offer to evaluate the IMD-W at no cost to you.
Date Published: 1st October 2018
Source article link: http://www.biovigilant.com/