5th November 2019 Content supplied by: Luxia Scientific
How to Diagnose the Loss of Gut Bacterial Diversity?
1test1™ is an in vitro diagnosis, CE marked, which allows the gut microbiota to be assessed.
It is based on the latest advances in genetic sequencing and targets gut bacteria. Easy to use, simply take a stool sample with the diagnostic kit. The results obtained several weeks later make it possible to customize the rebalancing of the gut microbiota.
In partnership with IBBL (Integrated Biobank of Luxembourg), the European leader in 16s RNA genetic sequencing, we offer innovative services such as gut microbiota analyses and their scientific interpretations:
- Study of the gut microbiota of a cohort of patients by providing 1test1 kits leading to sequencing carried out in accordance with ISO 13485
- Study to measure the impact of pharmaceutical products on the gut microbiota.
- Assistance in the implementation of study design on the gut microbiota
- Complete and detailed statistical analysis of the results
- Scientific support in the interpretation of results
Date Published: 5th November 2019
Source article link: View