CE-Marked Detection ...
5th January 2021 Product update: rapidmicrobiology staff writer
COVID-19 Saliva Antigen Test Receives CE-Mark
Beijing Tigsun Diagnostics has received CE-marking for its COVID-19 Saliva Antigen Rapid Test. The test is used for the qualitative detection of the COVID-19 antigen in human Saliva and detects the novel coronavirus N protein antigen, which can be detected in the early stage of viral infection and can be used as direct evidence of viral infection. It can be used as an auxiliary diagnostic index in clinical practice.
The rapid test employs immunochromatography technology to detect the SARS-CoV-2 antigen in human saliva specimens and requires no extra equipment.
- Simple to use, saliva samples, no instrument needed
- Non-invasive, fast, result in 15 minutes.
- Accurate and reliable compared to molecular methods
- Early supplementary screening of 2019-nCoV infection for clinics, hospitals and CDC.
- Screening for return to work in public institution and companies.
- Screening for suspected population.
- Screening for students returning to school.
It will keep for 24 months if stored in a cool and dry place at 2~30℃, away from sunlight, moisture, heat and frozen condition. After opening the package, the kit is effective if used in 1 hour under room temperature (25℃) and humidity (<60%).
Date Published: 5th January 2021
Source article link: View
Note: This content has been edited by a rapidmicrobiology staff writer for style and content.
CE-Marked Detection Kit for COVID-19