Microbank™ - Origi...
6th March 2020 Content supplied by: Pro-Lab Diagnostics
COVID-19 CE-Marked Kits Available Now from Pro-Lab Diagnostics
VIASURE SARS-CoV-2 Real-Time PCR Detection Kit, designed for the specific identification and differentiation of the new coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) in clinical samples.
Currently, there are two versions of the kit available: VS-NCO1 monoplex amplifies a fragment of the S gene of the virus VS-NCO2 multiplex amplifies and identifies fragments of the ORF1ab and N genes.If you have any enquiries, please use the 'request information' button below.
- Lyophilised ready to use format, containing all components for testing; just add extracted sample and rehydration buffer!
- Kits available in 6 x 8-well strips, 12 x 8-well strips, 96 well plate, all in high or low format. Also available in 24T bulk tube or Rotor-Gene tubes.
- Room temperature transport and storage.
- 18-24 month shelf-life.
- Possible to test from 1 to 96 samples per assay.
- Compatible with almost all extraction platforms and RT-PCR cyclers.
- Pro-Lab Diagnostics are the exclusive UK distributor of the VIASURE range of real-time PCR kits from CerTest Biotech.
Click here to access the website.
Click here to download the full product catalogue.
Date Published: 6th March 2020
Source article link: View
Microbank™ - Original Long Term