Rapid IgM/IgG Antibo...
25th January 2021 Product update: rapidmicrobiology staff writer
Bioperfectus' Rapid Test is Vital for Post-Vaccination Era
As the world continues the COVID-19 battle, we still have a large number of testing requirements in the post-vaccination era and the rapid test is the first choice due to its unique features.
Antigen testing with a 15-minute turnaround time-to-result makes detection more efficient and can be done without the need for specific instruments or laboratory devices.
The Bioperfectus Technologies Novel Corona Virus (SARS-CoV-2) Ag Rapid Test Kit is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid antigens in nasopharyngeal swabs from individuals who are suspected of COVID-19 within the first seven days from the onset of symptoms.
- Fast: results within 15 minutes
- Easy to use: 3 steps to finish the test
- Complete: all necessary components provided
- Safe: swab in protective packaging to avoid biohazard
- Quality Control: ensures the result is reliable
- Clinical Sensitivity: 96.7%
- Clinical Specificity: 97.9%
- Limit of Detection: 1.0 x 102 TCID50/mL
- Sample type: nasal/nasopharyngeal swabs
- Storage temperature: 4 - 30oC
- Transportation temperature: -20 - 45oC
Catalog Number: SC30107W
Product Name: Novel Corona Virus (SARS-CoV-2) Ag Rapid Test Kit
Package: 20 or 50 Tests per box
Certificate: CE-IVD marking.
To learn more, please click here, or use the Request information button provided below.
Date Published: 25th January 2021
Source article link: View
Note: This content has been edited by a rapidmicrobiology staff writer for style and content.
Rapid IgM/IgG Antibody Test