Validation of Analytical Test Procedures and Measurement Uncertainty
: 2 Apr 2019 - 4 Apr 2019
: Vienna, Austria
Type: Training, Workshop
The objectives of this Education Course are
- to offer practical solutions to determine validation characteristics
- to learn how to deal with measurement uncertainty and to understand its impact on analytical methods validation
- to understand the qualification of laboratory equipment as a precondition of reliable analytical testing
- to discuss the scope of qualification & validation necessary to obtain approval by the Registration Authorities (EMA, FDA, MHRA, etc.)
- to become familiar with the statistical parameters to be applied
- to outline the documentation (SOPs, Validation Protocols and Reports, etc.) which you should have in your lab.
Provide an outline of the new USP & ICH developments of procedure validation
In order to improve the understanding and practical application of the contents of the lectures, workshops will be part of the training course.