SMi’s 10th Annual Pharmaceutical Microbiology UK Conference
: 17 Jan 2022 - 18 Jan 2022
: London, United Kingdom
Sector : Pharmaceutical
Type : Conference - In person
Exploring Robust Risk-Based Microbiological Control Strategy
Microbiology remains an essential tool for the detection of microorganisms present in biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical batches. The two-day conference will explore the most pressing topics in this thriving field, from the movement toward process automation and minimisation of operator intervention, to the latest technologies in rapid microbiological testing methods and data integrity.
Key Reasons to Attend:
- Discover case studies in establishing holistic Contamination Control Strategies and Real-Time Viable Air Particle Counting with leaders in the pharmaceutical industry
- Gain insight the current state of Endotoxin testing, including alternative test methods and strategic approaches to method validation
- Explore the best practice in data integrity and the automation of environmental monitoring in the Microbiology Quality Control Lab
- Join the important panel discussion on diversity and inclusion in the workplace with an experienced line-up of speakers
- Discuss the latest developments in the detailed, rapid detection of microbes in pharmaceutical water
Who Should Attend?
Senior Microbiologist, Lead Scientist, Laboratory Manager, QA Specialist Drug Substance External Manufacturer, Business Development Manager – Testing, Pharmaceutical Microbiology Consultant, Higher Pharmacopoeia Scientist, Analytical Standards Specialist