SMi's 10th Annual Biosimilars Conference
: 25 Sep 2019 - 26 Sep 2019
: London, United Kingdom
Sector: Clinical, Laboratory Equipment, Other, Pharmaceutical
Type: Conference, Meeting, Workshop
Chaired by Michel Mikhail, International Expert Regulatory Affairs, Global Expert Biosimilars SMi Group are delighted to announce the 10th annual Biosimilars Conference taking place on 25th and 26th September 2019.
This year’s event will be our first global event taking place in London, UK.
The event’s focus is to highlight the current challenges in the biosimilars market and discuss current undergoing plans or developments to overcome these challenges.
Benefits of Attending:
- Hear about current strategies under development to overcome challenges with patents currently faced by many biosimilar developers
- Discuss the possible changes in regulatory approval of biosimilars in the UK post Brexit, and how this will impact market entry
- Explore the latest methods in use to maintain the relationship between stakeholders, doctors and patients, with the influence of governing bodies
- Review FDA regulations for the approval of Biosimilars and the latest approvals
- Plus two interactive half-day pre-conference workshops
US-FDA Interchangeability Guideline
- Workshop Leader: Michel Mikhail, International Expert Regulatory Affairs, Global Expert in Biosimilars
Global Development of Biosimilars - What can the US learn from Europe’s Strategies to promote biosimilar uptake time?
- Workshop Leader: Rodeina Challand, General Manager, Challand Biosimilar Consulting
EARLY BIRD-RATES BOOK BY
30TH APRIL AND SAVE £400
BOOK BY 31ST MAY AND SAVE £300
BOOK BY 28TH JUNE AND SAVE £200