Planning for Pandemic Threats: Business Continuity and Crisis Management
: 23 Apr 2020
With the arrival of Coronavirus, business leaders must plan and execute a thoughtful, comprehensive and purposeful business continuity and crisis management protocol.
This webinar explains how can we effectively address our current situation, what is business continuity management and what a business continuity plan should include.
- Are you concerned about your businesses’ response to the current pandemic?
- What about lost productivity?
- Would you like to develop and/or update your current pandemic business continuity plan?
- Have you been concerned about your employees’ response to the coronavirus?
- Would you like to be able to more effectively deal with current circumstances?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then come listen and learn as Chris DeVany leads us all through these important topics, key questions and answers we all need to be able to address pandemic threats effectively.
- Pandemic influenza defined
- Why businesses should act
- The agent
- Infection timeline
- Secondary consequences of pandemic influenza
- Understand the risk
- Focus on actions
- Raise worker awareness
- Keep your business in business
- Collaborate with others
- Business continuity management policy
- Get organized
- Assess the risks
- Protect employee health
- Prepare employee policies
- Plan for business continuity
- Prepare for supply and service interruption
- Prepare to fill vacancies
- Inform employees
- Inform other stakeholders
- Prepare a pandemic business continuity plan
5. Pandemic Influenza Management Plan
By attending the webinar, you will understand how to even more effectively:
- Understand what influenza pandemic is
- Utilize principles in effective pandemic influenza business planning
- Execute a 10-point pandemic influenza business plan
- Review a sample pandemic influenza business plan
- Access additional resources to help guide you
Speaker Chris DeVany has 37+ years of experience/expertise in the field of management and organisational development. Chris DeVany is the Founder and President of Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide, a firm that focuses on management and organisational development. Pinnacle’s clients include global organizations such as Visa International, Cadence Design Systems, Coca Cola, Sprint, Microsoft, Aviva Insurance, Schlumberger and over 500 other organizations in 22 countries. He has been a consultant to government agencies like the Federal Government of the United States, the Royal Government of Saudi Arabia, Government of Canada, Government of Cayman Islands and Her Majesty's Government of the United Kingdom.
He has published numerous articles in the fields of surviving mergers and acquisitions, surviving change, project management, management, sales, team-building, leadership, ethics, customer service, diversity, and work-life balance.
He has assisted organizations in mergers, acquisitions, and facilitated post-merger and acquisition integration. He has also actively been a mentor in developing project management, sales, customer service and marketing strategies, in-bound and out-bound call center programs, training and development management and new hirees. Fostering corporate growth through creative change and innovative initiatives is his forte! He is a Boston University alumnus, with degrees in management studies and organizational behavior.
Use Promo Code SPRS20 and get flat 20% discount on all purchases. To Register (or) for more details please click here
or call Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494, Tel: +1-720-996-1616, Fax: +1-888-909-1882