Pharmaceutical Microbiology East Coast Virtual Conference
Announcement: Due to ongoing concerns over COVID-19 this conference is now taking place on 28 – 29 October 2020 online – please register your place at www.microbiologyeastcoast.com
The pharmaceutical microbiology industry has seen many changes during the progression into the 21st century. With advances in rapid microbiological methods, revisions being made to regulations in the industry enhanced knowledge of the human microbiome, and novel testing methods, innovative approaches in ATMP facilities, this industry is ever-expanding.
Join industry experts to discuss and analyze the latest advances and challenges within the industry. Network with industry professionals, discuss revisions in regulatory and guidance documents, explore data integrity considerations for conventional and rapid microbiology methods, analyse arising issues with environmental monitoring to best control contamination and gain insight into an industry perspective on automated endotoxin testing and process automation.
HIGHLIGHTS FOR 2020:
- Discuss ongoing complication of personnel derived contaminations from the FDA
- Gain valuable insight towards microbiological quality considerations in non-sterile manufacturing and control of BCC from Parexel
- Learn from the perspective of the US Pharmacopeia on container closure integrity evaluation
- Examine an end-to-end contamination risk assessment for autologous cell therapy from Juno Therapeutics
- Explore a back to back Genentech session covering technical considerations for microbial QC of raw materials used in biotechnology and the past, current and future state of Mycoplasma testing
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Senior Microbiologist, Lead Scientist, Laboratory Manager, QA Specialist, Drug Substance External Manufacturer, QC Scientists, Heads of Quality, Business Development Manager, Pharmaceutical Microbiology Consultant, Higher Pharmacopoeia Scientist, Analytical Standards Specialist