This FDA compliance webinar will leave you with the information needed to create and maintain good documentation that meets FDA compliance standards. You will learn about what must be done and what must not be done. In addition, you’ll learn about the various computer system validation deliverables and how to document them through the entire process.
Why you should attend:
You should attend this webinar if you are responsible for any FDA-regulated data and/or records. All documents need to be created and maintained in accordance with FDA guidelines for good documentation to avoid any issues during an inspection or audit.
Who will benefit:
• Information Technology Analysts
• QC/QA Managers
• QC/QA Analysts
• Clinical Data Managers
• Clinical Data Scientists
• Analytical Chemists
• Compliance Managers
• Laboratory Managers
• Automation Analysts
• To understand how to create, revise and maintain documentation that is FDA-regulated.
• To understand the many deliverables required to complete a computer system validation effort.
• To understand industry best practices.
• To understand and avoid potential pitfalls.
For more detail please click on this below link: