Food Safety - Food Defense 2019
: 8 Feb 2019
Sector: Clinical, Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical
Type: Conference, Training, Webinar
The Food Safety Modernization Act of 2010 was signed into law by President Obama on January 4, 2011, Food Defense is now clearly called out and must be adhered to.
Why should you Attend:
This webinar will focus on Food Defense and will detail what an organization needs to have in place in order to safely manufacture, package, and or handle food products.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- How to prepare and improve an organization to be Food Defense compliant
- How to harden any facility to improve security
- Regulatory status of the Food Defense clause and timeline of Agency action
- What the FDA expects from manufacturers and handlers
- How failure to comply with the guidelines may affect an organization
Who Will Benefit:
- Regulatory Affairs
- Processors, Packers, and or Handlers of Food Products
Mr. Jason Teliszczak is an entrepreneur with a passion for ensuring safety through proper food processes and strengthening security for organizations to make the world a more secure place. After earning a B.S. in Environmental academia and to ensure his vision would not be put to waste, he built his own successful consulting firm, JT Environmental Consulting, and has quickly become an expert within the Food Safety and Food Defense industries.