Do You Make These [Simple Mistakes] In Water System Mythology?
: 15 Jan 2019
Sector: Clinical, Pharmaceutical
Type: Conference, Training, Webinar
Overview: In this webinar a number of water system myths will be discussed that are related to microbial control approaches as well as microbial monitoring.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Water System
- Microbial Control Myths
- WFI from RO
- Turbulent Flow and Flow Rate
- Dead Leg Rules
- Smooth Surfaces
- In-Line Sterilizing Filters
Who Will Benefit:
- Consultants and Troubleshooters
- Suppliers of Water System
- Equipment Validation Managers and
- Personnel Engineers Involved in Water System Design and Installation
Speaker Profile: T.C. Soli, is a Ph.D. Microbiologist and President of Soli Pharma Solutions, Inc. offering troubleshooting and training expertise covering water systems, sterilization, sterile and non-sterile manufacturing, microbiological laboratories, and microbial and beta-lactam contamination control.
Event Fee: One Dial-in One Attendee Price: US $150.00
Contact Details: Phone: +1-800-447-9407 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org