Auditing for Microbiological Aspects of Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing - Webinar
: 10 May 2018
The webinar provides a comprehensive overview of auditing for microbiological aspects of pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical manufacturing. The use of cleanrooms to manufacture drug products has been done for years. Microbiological aspects of manufacturing have been incorporated into the manufacturing process. This webinar will go into detail on those regulations and how they apply to pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical manufacturing.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
The microbial aspect of pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical manufacturing is a key component of the overall manufacturing process. Understanding this component is vital in ensuring a pharmaceutical product meets the expectations of a regulatory agency. If this component of the manufacturing process is not well understood, consequences to be harmful to the patient and subsequently the company producing the product.
• International regulations (ISO)
• Federal regulation (FDA, USP)
• Room classifications and how applied to manufacturing
• Auditing company environmental programs for effectiveness
• Reviewing of documents in relation to microbial aspects
• Sources of common microorganisms
• Identify root causes for many microbiological excursions
• Provide background information on what microbiological aspects to audit for.
• What international regulations should be referenced.
• ISO classification of rooms and how it should be applied
• Product bioburden and why bioburden is important.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
All personnel who work for pharmaceutical manufacturing and contract manufacturing organizations where microbiological aspects are monitored and reported.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
for more information visit www.trainingdoyens.com