A3P Endotoxins and Pyrogens
: 5 Jun 2019 - 6 Jun 2019
: Lyon, France
Regulations - LAL Test - rFC - MAT - LPS - Defryrogenation
A day and a half, combining conferences and a round table at the end of 2rd will take place under the auspices of the A3P to cover and discuss these themes.
Industrial and suppliers will share their respective experience and approach.
The topics discussed and developed during these days will be:
- Endotoxins and Pyrogens, historical and retrospective to define the basics
- State of play, US standards - Europe - Japan, New texts in progress
- The challenges of the classic LAL test, Complex product validation, holding time, interference, LER masking effect and leading causes of disability
- Alternative tests or pharmacopoeias, rFC (recombinant factor C) and test MAT (Monocyte Activation Test)
- Physicochemical structure of LPS
A3P - Association for Products, Propres and Parentals
Phone: +33 (0)4 37 28 30 40