27th Annual Conference – Hot Topics in Pharmaceutical Microbiology
: 13 Nov 2019 - 14 Nov 2019
: Nottingham, United Kingdom
With a diverse and interesting programme of presentations, debates and discussions and a Gala dinner this years Hot Topics in Pharmaceutical Microbiology, now in it's 27th year promises to be an event not to be missed.
- MHRA: Recent findings and expectations
- Contamination control strategy
- Wipe efficacy test methods and opportunities for development
- Announcing Pharmig’s latest publications
- Interactive real-time debate: Pre-use Post Sterilisation Integrity Testing (PUPSIT) – pros & cons - Are you for or against?
- Open discussion sessions (please see the booking form for the list of topics to choose from)
- Pharmig AGM
- ATMPs: The bigger picture in relation to microbiology
- Current activities of the USP Microbiology Expert Committee
- Pre-dinner drinks in the exhibition areas
- Gala dinner & dance and Pharmig’s, now infamous, quiz!
- Fungi: The good, the bad, and the ugly!
- The new Annex 1 and its impact on environmental monitoring activities
- Open discussion sessions continued..
- Control of raw materials quality, specs and suppliers
- Cleanroom cost, quality, and environmental sustainability – can you afford to compromise? A microbiological perspective
- VHP of filling isolators: the pitfalls faced – if any!
- Old vs new methods for mycoplasma testing
- New Research: Challenges in viable colony counting by visual inspection of growth media as part of environmental monitoring programs
- A thought provoking presentation to leave on: Microbial biomass production in a multitude of novel contexts
- Summary & close of conference
Early bird discount - sending 2 or more delegates? Book by Friday 20th September and additional delegates receive a 20% discount on listed prices plus… further reduced rates for NHS to attend (see booking form for fees)
Pharmig (Pharmaceutical Microbiology Interest Group)
Phone: + 1920 871 999