chromID™ Bi-plate Range - Smart Media Combinations
| || |
The new bioMerieux chromID bi-plate range has been created to address some of the daily challenges in microbiology lab culture and identification.
bioMerieux has teamed their well established chromID range of media with a selection of media to form an exclusive range of bi-plates.
| This biplate range helps labs make dramatic savings : |
By increasing convenience and performance these 5 innovative bi-plates ensure :
- Space-savings : less storage space is required in your fridge and incubator, as well as on your workbench.
- Cost-savings : by reducing the number of plates to inoculate and read, you make time and cost savings while streamlining your workflow.
- Waste-savings : waste volume is halved due to less packaging.
- Reading is more rapid since 2 agars are read simultaneously.
- Decision taking is more objective and easier with a global, overall reading of 2 agars.
- Result traceability and sensitivity is increased by reducing the number of plates to be read.
Most routine specimen types or requirements are covered by the smart combinations of these media : screening, respiratory, fecal, urine.
They are also all CE marked products, a label which further guarantees their quality.
bioMerieux confirms their leadership position as 'pioneer in chromogenic media solutions since 1989'.
| |Candida albicans
ATCC® 10231 -
PREVI™ Isola inoculation - Incubation 48 hours - chromID Candida / SGC2
|chromID™ Bi-plate Range || |
|chromID MRSA / chromID S.aureus ||Ref. 43466* - 20 plates |
|chromID Strepto B / Columbia CNA 5% sheep blood ||Ref. 43467*- 20 plates |
|chromID Candida / Sabouraud Gentamicin Chloramphenicol 2 ||Ref. 43464 - 20 plates |
|chromID Salmonella / Hektoen ||Ref. 43465 - 20 plates |
|chromID CPS / Columbia CNA 5% sheep blood ||Ref. 43473 - 20 plates |
* Contact your local bioMerieux representative for availability
bioMerieux, your partner for culture media
bioMerieux has recognised expertise in culture, identification and susceptibility testing. The company pioneered the chromogenic media concept back in 1989 and since then have continued to create innovation chromogenic solutions to meet the everyday needs of laboratories. bioMerieux is known worldwide for their commitment to offering timely, relevant culture media solutions.
To find out more, visit: http://www.biomerieux-diagnostics.com/biplate
NOTE: This item is from our 'historic' database and may contain information which is not up to date.