New Liofilchem Antibiotic Disks According to EUCAST, CLSI, BSAC
Liofilchem® have introduced new antibiotics and concentrations according to the latest main international standards (EUCAST, CLSI, BSAC) in our antibiotic disks product range.
With the production of the recent new items, Liofilchem® now exceeds 150 antibotic disk types for the susceptibility testing of antibiotic and antifungal agents. All our antibiotic disks remain available in packaging of 50 disks (1 cartridge) e 250 disks (5 cartridges).
Click here to view the full range.
| Liofilchem® consolidates its position of leader among the manufacturers of reagents for the susceptibility testing. Liofilchem® produces: |
1. CLSI M100-S20 - Performance Standards for Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing.
2. CLSI M02-A10 - Performance Standards for Antimicrobial Disk Susceptibility Tests; Approved Standard-Tenth Edition.
3. EUCAST Clinical Breakpoint Table v. 1.3 2011-01-05.
4. BSAC Methods for Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Version 10.1 April 2011.
5. CLSI M44-A2 - Method for Antifungal Disk Diffusion Susceptibility Testing of Yeasts; Approved Guideline-Second Edition (August 2009).
6. CLSI M44 S3 - Zone Diameter Interpretive Standards, Corresponding Minimal Inhibitory Concentration (MIC) Interpretive Breakpoints, and Quality Control Limits for Antifungal Disk Diffusion Susceptibility Testing of Yeasts;Third Informational Supplement.
Source: Liofilchem s.r.l. View latest company information
Posted: June 24, 2011
[will open your email client]