SY-LAB Geraete GmbH
The Company was founded 1976 and is located in Purkersdorf on the westside of Vienna. With almost 40 years of experience in the development of instrumentation and testkits for rapid microbiological testing SY-LAB became a leading provider of microbiological impedance testing systems as well as biomolecular lateral flow test kits for rapid pathogen testing. SY-LAB is a strongly R&D driven organisation with a clear focus on developing new technologies and applications.
The company mission is to provide excellent and state of the art technology to speed up and facilitate microbiological testing of food, cosmetic, toiletry, nutraceutical and pharmaceutical products. SY-LAB is committed to provide proved and reliable high value technologies with outstanding performance to automatise microbiological testing.
SY-LAB is not only providing instrumentation and testkits to add value and efficiency to customers but is continuously supporting them with Know How and expertise generating success in rapid testing. Innovations with the needs of customers in mind as well as top level support are the cornerstones of the SY-LAB philosophy.
SY-LAB systems are used worldwide by leading companies to perform automatised microbiological testing in as few as 6-24 hours.
Microbiological Impedance Analyzers:
- BacTrac Microbiological Impedance analyzer (sample capacity 64-768 samples per day)
- µ-Trac Microbiological Impedance analyzer (sample capacity 21 samples)
Biomolecular Lateral Flow Assay systems
- RiboFlow® - Salmonella
- RiboFlow® - Cronobacter
- RiboFlow® - Listeria Twin (for the simultaneaous detection of Listeria spp. and L. monocytogenes)
- RiboFlow® - S.aureus
- RiboFlow® - Vibrio parahaemolyticus
- RiboFlow® - Cosmetics (for the detection of S. aureus, E.coli, Ps. aeruginosa and C. albicans
in Cosmetic products according to ISO 17516)
Learn more at: www.sylab.com
Tel: + 2231 62252-0