Minerva Biolabs GmbH
MINERVA BIOLABS brings standardization and validation to diagnostics for microbial contaminants in research and biopharmaceutical production. MINERVA BIOLABS has also developed to become a leading service company in the area of mycoplasma testing & elimination services for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry.
The company was established in 1999 as a spin-off of the Robert Koch Institute, the German Federal Institute for Infectious Disease, and continues to be a steadily growing company present on the international markets with its new diagnostic PCR assays and decontamination products.
MINERVA BIOLABS offers highest quality and competitive pricing at the same time. To secure customers? confidence, MINERVA BIOLABS has designed a strict quality management system that meets all requirements of the worldwide accepted standards ISO 9001-2000 and ISO 13485.
MINERVA BIOLABS offers its expertise in microbial safety for a range of specialized products and services:
- Venor©GeM - Mycoplasma Detection Kit
- Venor©GeM-QP - Mycoplasma Detection Kit for real-time PCR
- Mynox© - Mycoplasma Elimination reagent
- Mycoplasma-Off© - Disinfection Spray
- Onar©EUB ? Eubacteria Detection Kit for conventional PCR
- Aqua Screen© ?Legionella Detection Kit for conventional PCR
- Aqua Screen© ?Legionella Detection Kit for real-time PCR
SERVICE - Mycoplasma Detection Service - Mycoplasma Elimination Service - Eubacteria Detection Service - Water Testing ? Legionella
Tel: + 30 2000 4370