Hygiena International Ltd
Hygiena is a microbiology and life science company with over 30 years of experience in developing rapid solutions for food and beverage processors, industrial and water sector, healthcare institutions, sanitation suppliers, and life science researchers.
Hygiena manufactures and sells a broad range of rapid monitoring systems, environmental collection devices, and rapid dilution devices for safety and quality management. Hygiena is committed to the mission of providing customers with innovative technologies that are simple, easy to use, and reliable, with excellent customer service and support. All products are made under strict GMP standards, ensuring excellent product quality and reliability.
Hygiena's patent Snap Valve technology delivers simplicity, convenience, performance and affordability. It's solid-state technology has enabled it to provide sensitive, reproducible detection systems at low cost with unsurpassed performance.
Novel chemistry offering both sensitivity and specificity have enabled Hygiena to break boundaries by delivering a same shift 7-hour test result for bacteria on a low cost portable instrument. The same technology can also provide an instant test for enzymes of industrial importance such as phosphatases.
Hygiena's market leading qualities of proven high performance, repeatability and cost effectiveness have made it the supplier of choice for many leading blue chip companies and enforcement organisations around the world.
- 1st liquid stable ATP detection reagent (1999)
- 1st universal ATP reagent swab device (2000)
- 1st truly portable low cost ATP Hygiene monitoring system (SystemSURE, 2003; improved 2006)
- Independently verified and proven to give the best performance (2006, 2010, 2011)
- Business award recognition in several industries
- >50,000 systems sold
- Range of simple colour hygiene tests
- New test platform for 21st Century
- New EnSURE instrument (2011)
- More sensitive reagent (SuperSnap) supporting allergen control
- Detection of microbes and specific bacteria in less than 8 hours (MicroSnap)
- Detection of process indicators minutes (ZymoSnap)
AOAC Certification for MicroSnap coliform and E. coli ( 2013)
Follow @HygienaInt on Twitter
Worldwide distribution and offices:
Hygiena operates a network of over 80 distributors in 65 countries and from its offices in UK, USA, China, Netherlands , and India / Middle East. Click here for worldwide contact form: www.hygiena.com