Water Sampling Containers Dosed and Un-Dosed
Principle: Sterile water sampling container, +/- sodium thiosulphate for neutralizing chlorine
Suitability: Potable water sampling, swimming pools, endoscopy rinse, renal dialysis, dental line supplies and water coolant towers.
Capital equipment required: No
New and improved water sampling containers for routine microbiological testing of potable [drinking] water samples. 500ml and 1000ml sizes available, dosed or un-dosed with sodium thiosulphate for chlorine neutralisation.
Both containers can be used for a range of functions such as sampling within leisure swimming pools, endoscopy rinse waters, renal dialysis, dental line supplies and water coolant towers.
- New and improved 500ml bottle with displayed irradiation indicator
- HD polythene tamper evident leak proof bottles with Polythene caps
- Improved colour co-ordinated bolder text with ample space for end-user submitted detail of the sample site together with expiry and batch number
- Product made from new ensuring full 12 months shelf life
- Sterilised by gamma irradiation
- A quick and convenient solution for Environmental Water Sampling with no additional preparation required before sampling