RiboFlow® - Salmonella
Principle: Molecular hybridisation in vertical flow strip
Suitability: single or low test volumes of food pathogens
Capital equipment required: No
The RiboFlow® - Salmonella molecular flow detection system signals Salmonella contamination on-site—early, quickly, and reliably reducing the need for sophisticated amplification techniques and costly equipment. Using an award winning molecular hybridisation technolgy biomolecular testing can be performed within 25 minutes.
- Genetic test system: Highly specific ribosomal RNA detection - no amplification reactions necessary.
- Only one enrichment- next day result
- Also applicable using conventional (ISO) Salmonella enrichment cultures
- Combined protocol for the use with BacTrac impedance analyzers available
- Can be used to test single colonies directly from (selective) agar plates
- Only replicating cells detected
- Simple to perform protocol, easy to read and interpret
- No expensive instrumentation necessary
- Single tests can be performed
- Stable reagents with long product shelflife at ambient temperature