RiboFlow® - Listeria Twin
Principle: Molecular hybridisation in vertical flow strip
Suitability: Single or low test volumes of food pathogens
Capital equipment required: No
The RiboFlow® - Listeria Twin molecular flow detection system signals Listeria spp. and/or Listeria monocytogenes contamination on-site, early, quickly, and reliably reducing the need for sophisticated amplification techniques and costly equipment. Using an award winning molecular hybridisation technolgy biomolecular testing can be performed within 25 minutes.
- Genetic test system: Highly specific ribosomal RNA detection -no amplification reactions necessary.
- One test-two results using a specific enrichment protocol
- Can be used to test single colonies directly from (selective) agar plates
- Combined protocol for the use with BacTrac impedance analyzers available
- Simple to perform protocol, clear and easy to interpret
- No expensive instrumentation necessary
- Single tests can be performed
- Stable reagents with long product shelflife at ambient temperature