Listeria Right Now™
Principle: Patented molecular technology detects ribosomal RNA
Approvals: AOAC PTM Pending / NSF International Validated
Suitability: Environmental pathogen testing
Capital equipment required: YES
ANSR Listeria Right Now™ is able to detect very low levels of Listeria spp., including L. monocytogenes, from environmental samples using a patented molecular method to target rRNA.
The method can be used in-house without the fear of potentially cultivating pathogens. Results can be obtained within as little as 60 minutes.
- Conduct environmental monitoring for Listeria without enrichment
- Perform corrective actions more quickly – fix the issue before it becomes a serious problem, clean and re-test
- Conduct investigations in near real-time after positives
- Identify the source and flow of environmental pathogens more easily
- Be more flexible and proactive with your environmental testing programme