HydraFlock® Flocked Swabs / Specimen Collection Devices
Principle: Specimen collection device for a variety of applications
Approvals: M40-A2 compliant • ISO 9001:2008 • ISO 13485:2003 • FDA GMP’s • Certificate of sterility and/or conformance
Suitability: Superior specimen collection and elution
Capital equipment required: No
A new era in flock swab technology. Specifically engineered for a wide range of biological specimens. HydraFlock®’s three-dimensional microstructure design facilitates greater specimen collection. The multi-length fibers have a greater absorption area than traditional perpendicular nylon flock fibers for more rapid elution and maximal sample preservation. Ideal for a variety of clinical settings and diagnostic tests.
- Buccal cell collection
- Forensic evidence collection / DNA testing
- Rapid diagnostic testing
- Specimen collection
- Polystyrene handle with molded breakpoints
- Individually wrapped in paper/poly pouch. Also offered in a dry transport tube.
- Patented: US, Canada, Europe, Australia, Japan, China.
- Patents Pending: Hong Kong
- Made in USA