Envirobootie for Salmonella Monitoring in Poultry Flock
Principle: For highly efficient sample collection, transport, pre-enrichment incubation, and disposal, all in the same container!
Suitability: For use by poultry farms for the environmental testing of flock floor litter
Capital equipment required: No
EnviroBootie™ is a collection system for the monitoring of Salmonella contamination in flock floor litter and other surfaces. This "one size fits all" gauze shoe cover is ready to-use and pre-moistened with skim milk. Simply remove the EnviroBootie™ from the sample bag, place the boot swab over a plastic boot cover (Cat. no. C14019WA), then walk through the poultry barn. This unique design allows for highly efficient sample collection, secure transport, pre-enrichment incubation, and disposal, all in the same container!
- Envirobootie is a collection system for the monitoring of Salmonella.
- One size fits all shoe cover comes ready to use and pre moistened.
- Hydrated with double strength skim milk
- Packaged in a polyethylene bag
- Highly efficient and easy to use