Compact Dry™ TC (Total Count) by Hardy Diagnostics
Principle: Sample rehydrates culture media and gelling agent in a non-woven cloth matrix, colonies appear red due to presence of TTC
Approvals: AOAC, MicroVal and NordVal approved
Suitability: Ideal for small to medium micro labs testing food, beverage, meat, cosmetics, and raw materials.
Capital equipment required: None
A ready-to-use dry film plating system for doing quick and easy total viable aerobic bacterial counts on food, beverage, meat, cosmetics, and raw materials.
- Sample diffuses automatically and evenly into the plate. No need for spreader!
- Room temperature storage.
- Compact design, allows small spaces for storing, testing and incubating.
- Stackable and easy to pick up.
- Long shelf life (18 months): can be kept at room temperature in the sealed pouches.
- Inoculation - Remove lid, and add 1 mL of specimen in the middle of the plate.
- Incubation - Invert and place in the incubator. Incubate under the appropriate temperature and time for each examination.
- Interpretation - Count colonies from the backside of the plate.