TSC Expand Probact Transport Swab Range
Technical Service Consultants (TSC) Probact Transport Swabs are complete sampling kits for the safe collection, transport and preservation of microorganisms to the laboratory and are now available for both manual and automated laboratory systems.
TSC has introduced a liquid Amies transport swab to its successful Probact Range.
All Probact Transport Swab Kits are CLSI M40-A compliant, CE Marked and comply with the European Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC.
Probact Transport Swab Range
- 2 year shelf life
- Sealed with tamper evident packaging
- Synthetic or natural swab materials available
- High performance and cost saving options available
- Comprehensive choice of swab heads and shaft materials
- All swab tubes are rackable for convenient storage and handling
- Supplied in medical grade plastics for sterility and quality assurance
- Manufactured using non-toxic materials for maximum organism survival
- Gamma Irradiated for guaranteed sterility
Amies Charcoal Transport Swabs
Ideal for clinically significant samples including fastidious and non-fastidious organisms with up to 48 hours recovery.
Amies Clear Transport Swabs
Recommended for general clinical swabbing of fastidious, non-fastidious and anaerobic microorganisms with up to 24 hours recovery.
Probact Liquid Amies Transport Swabs - For the UK market only.
Transport Kits contain 1ml of liquid Amies medium, a superior flocked swab with swab capture cap and have up to 48 hours recovery of aerobic, anaerobic and fastidious organisms. Specially designed for automated laboratory systems, they’re recommended for general sampling including nasopharyngeal, endocervical and wound sampling.
For further details please visit www.tscswabs.co.uk/probact-transport-swabs
or call +44 (0) 1706 620600
Tags: Sample Collection, Swabs
Date Published: January 27, 2014
Source article link: Technical Service Consultants » company contact details