Triple Headed Microbial Air Sampler Offers Advantages
The TRIO.BAS microbial air sampler has been developed specifically for monitoring cleanrooms. Having three sampling heads give several advantages.
- Total counts, yeast and moulds can be monitored simultaneously because each sampling head can contain different culture media.
- Reduced risk of operator contamination because the 3 sampler chambers can be filled with culture plates at once.
- Reduced sampling time as each head can sample 330 litres, 1000 litres of air can be sampled in less than 3 minutes.
- Improved flexibility of sampling times because each sampling point can be programmed separately it's possible to program sampling times at the beginning, during and at the end of each shift.
- Improved significance of results because it can be the average of three plates and from three different directions.
The TRIO.BAS has been developed by the founders of pbi International, inventors of the original hand held SAS (Surface Air Sampler) with over 35 years experience and technological innovation.
Tags: Air Samplers, Environmental Monitoring, Cleanrooms
Date Published: April 5, 2016
Source article link: Orum International Srl » company contact details
Rapid Confirmation of L. mono from Presumptives on Chromogenic Media
Neogen’s Listeria Right Now™ Wins CFIA Innovation Award
Easy Way to Monitor L. monocytogenes in Food Processing Environments
Top Marks for Cherwell’s Redipor® Prepared Microbial Media Products