The Growth Direct™ MultiTest System is Now Available
The Growth Direct™ product line has expanded with the launch of the Growth Direct MultiTest System. The technology automates the incubation, detection, and results reporting steps for bioburden, environmental monitoring and sterility testing -- within a single instrument.
The proven method is based on the detection of the natural auto-fluorescence of microorganisms, and can detect growing colonies in about half the time of the traditional tests, providing time and resource savings.
The MultiTest System expands the existing Growth Direct™ technology platform currently used in FDA regulated manufacturing facilities.
- Rapid Results: Positive results are available starting within hours with a final result in half the time of the traditional test.
- Sample Preparation Unchanged: Microbiologists prepare samples using identical steps to the traditional methods.
- Non-Destructive: No additional reagents are added. Samples with positive results can continue to grow and are available for additional ID testing.
- Automation: Incubation, detection and results reporting are managed by the Growth Direct™ MultiTest System, reducing manual errors, and freeing resources to work on higher value tasks.
- Complete Audit Trail: A complete history of user activity as well as sample processing are available, ensuring compliance with 21 CFR Part 11.
“Companies have been looking for a way to increase their efficiency, reduce errors and deliver results more quickly across the portfolio of tests they conduct.” states Julie Sperry, Chief Commercial Officer. “The Growth Direct MultiTest is unique in its ability to run all the applications concurrently on the same system.”
“Using a single, automated, self-contained microbial QC testing system changes the way that businesses view rapid methods for their quality control labs.” said Robert Spignesi, President and CEO of Rapid Micro Biosystems. “Companies now have the option to perform all their key tests on a single platform versus the inefficiencies in validation, training and maintenance of deploying unique solutions for each application. This allows QC labs to see the benefits while minimizing their up-front investment.”
Rapid Micro Biosystems is hosting hands-on workshops with the Growth Direct™ System in both the US and Europe. To register for a workshop, visit http://www.rapidmicrobio.com/workshops.
Tags: Environmental Monitoring, Total Counts, Bioburden
Date Published: September 15, 2015
Source article link: Rapid Micro Biosystems » company contact details
Easy Way to Monitor L. monocytogenes in Food Processing Environments
Top Marks for Cherwell’s Redipor® Prepared Microbial Media Products
Listeria Detection Made Easy
Improve Microbial Detection in Filterable Samples
Romer Labs Launches AOAC-Certified RapidChek® Listeria monocytogenes