Merck Millipore Live Lab Tour 2012 will visit nine science parks and institutions in Europe starting in May. For visitors who would like to discuss their specific situations in more detail, special one-to-one sessions with Merck Millipore experts are available at each site from 10:00 am to 3:30 pm every day. Please visit www.millipore.com/livelabtour2012 to reserve your time now.
The “Live Lab,” a 60-square-meter exhibition space housed in an eye-catching coach-style vehicle, is a novel way to bring information about new technologies right to the workplace. Keltoum Benchikh, Lab Water Head of Global Marketing-Communications, explains that the Live Lab Tour concept is part of a portfolio of marketing communications tools designed to present product information in the easiest, most accessible manner possible. “Live Lab visitors will discover our product offering in situ, and will get actual hands-on experience working with Merck Millipore equipment and other materials,” she says. “In addition, Merck Millipore experts will be present at each site to discuss best practices that will help visitors optimize protocols and improve their laboratory work flows,” she adds.
Three laboratories will be set up within the vehicle: a pharmaceutical lab, an academic research lab, and a food and beverages lab. All will be equipped with the Merck Millipore solutions required to perform actual experiments.
Schedule: Merck Millipore Live Lab Tour 2012
- UK - London: 15 May, University College London
- UK - London: 16 May, Imperial College
- UK - Oxford: 17 May, Milton Science Park
- UK - Newcastle: 21 May, Centre for Life
- NL - Utrecht: 24 May, Universiteit Utrecht
- BE - Liège: 29 May, Université de Liège
- FR - Molsheim: 31 May, Merck Millipore
- IT - Milan: 5 June, INFN (Italian National Institute of Nuclear Physics)